Thursday, September 27, 2012

Nice Is an Understatement

At the first glimpse of Australia, it looked a lot like anywhere else I have flown.
Clouds
 However, I have quickly realized it is unlike anywhere I have ever lived.... Australians are the nicest people on the planet....

Experience 1: I went into the Apple store looking for an aussie adapter for my power cord. Of course Apple only sells a world pack with a whole bunch of them (When am I going to China or Europe in the near future?) -- So the employee just gave me one, said it was laying around!!! That would never happen in a US Apple store!!


Experience 2: I am looking for a bike and have gone to a bunch of stores to try out different ones. Yesterday, one shop owner let me take a bike home, saying I could try it out for as long as I like. He didn't care to take a deposit or photo copy my license/passport or anything, all he has is my phone number! 



This is awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment